Friday, March 27, 2009

It's been a while

It's been too long since my last post-things have been so busy in my life with work that I haven't had time to post anything new. I have listened to all 6 CDs and I love them, and I am actually listening to them for a 2nd time. My take on the program is basically, we can achieve whatever we want financially as long as we do certain things on a daily basis.
The first is to recognize your mental blocks when it comes to money and to clear them because they are holding us back from our financial dreams. I found it easy to recognize what my blocks are, and I am working hard to clear them, and I think I am doing quite well. The funny thing as soon as I clear one, another one seems to pop up in it's place! I definitely realize that such blocks are serving no purpose to me except to keep me in the place I don't want to be in anymore.

The 2 main things I am struggling with is (1) staying positive at my job; I feel like it's sucking the life and energy out of me-but I need to focus on the good parts while I am still in the job. (2) I am still having trouble choosing an area in which I want to focus my career because I have so many interests.

Otherwise, things are going well!!

The other parts of the program that have opened my eyes are to remember to be grateful for everything I have, because I am blessed in this life. Every night and every day I think about the things I am grateful for, anything from my family, Peter, the dogs, and my friends to things such as a good cup of tea and a good book.

Joe also states how important it is to change our money mindset from one of scarcity to one of abundance because for as long as we feel that money is scarce and that we need to hold onto it (he doesn't mean hoarding money, he means give it away where you feel the spiritual urge), then we are sending out a vibration that money is scarce and we won't get it back. I now give when I feel the nudge and it feels good. Just remember to do it without expectations-give with your heart only.

I am going to focus the next part of my weekend on doing the exercises in the workbook and to creating my vision board.

That's all for now, and I am grateful that the weather is starting to become spring-like!

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment