Saturday, March 7, 2009

The Package Has Arrived....

Well, the day has finally come-my "Secret to Attracting Money" program has arrived!!  It contains 6 CDs, 1 DVD and a workbook.  I am excited to get started as my visa bill is rather high at the moment and I could certainly benefit from attracting more money into my life!!  However, I have to focus on remembering what I have and being grateful for everything I have in my life.  It is also important to be grateful for the things that money can't buy-such as:  the love and joy I feel from my dogs, the total relaxation I am feeling right now as I watch Top Chef in bed, the comfort of freshly washed sheets, the sound of the rain against the window, a perfect cup of tea, a good book, and a good conversation with a friend.

I think it is important for me to understand the reasons that I want to attract more money into my life, and they are as follows:
-I want to not have to think about paying monthly bills in full
-I want to share equally in the house expenses with Peter so he doesn't feel that the financial responsibility is his alone (we split things 30/70 at present)
-I want to have the finances to start a business
-I want to inspire others to take action once they see the positive changes in my life
-I do not want to have my finances being dependent on outside sources such as my job and actions of my employer
-I want to make larger donations to charities that I am drawn to, such as the Humane Society and the SPCA

I truly believe that the pursuit of money does not mean that you are materialistic or shallow.  I feel that money is simply a means of exchange that society has agreed upon.   There is no glory in not being able to pay your bills, or being unable to afford to give to others.  

That's all for now, and I look forward to sharing Day 1 (begins tomorrow).

Good night, I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment